Wednesday, April 11, 2007

New Look

As you can see gone are the Dots, the only way to put a big picture on the header was to change to a solid color so here it is you like it??
i have also been working on my website i have had for some time but had it with the same pic FOREVER
I am determent to beat the HTML but trust for now its beating me jeje as i know very little of it but ill keep at it
if you would like to take a peak at what i have done LOL (almost nothing but im kinda proud)
Here it is www.bellascollage.com
And since i have to post a pic i leave you with one of my fave pics of Miss S above
till next time
~*~Cristy~*~

3 comments:

Mary said...

OH I LOVE THE NEW LOOK HERE! It looks fabulous Cristy!!! Nice shirt too! :)

Melinda Bunker said...

Hi Cristy,
I LOVE your daughter and all your beautiful pictures! My fave it the petti pic with the wild background on the top here- amazing!!!
Hugs,
Melinda

Libby Brady said...

Love little S in her heart hat! She is just precious! Love seeing your pics, Cristy!
Hugs!

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter